NIMH: Mostly Cloudy Over Bulgaria, Almost no Rains
It will be mostly cloudy over the country today, but there will be almost no rains, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
In the afternoon, the clouds will start to scatter and decrease from the West. Light to moderate wind will continue blowing from West-Northwest, bringing warmer air today.
Temperatures will rise, with maximum ones in most places reaching 10°C to 15°C, in Sofia around 11°C.
- » Hot in Some Places in the Afternoon in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures Reaching 25°C to 30°C
- » Moderate Magnetic Storm will Reach Earth
- » Powerful Earthquake in Romania
- » The Coming Days in Bulgaria: Sun until Noon, do not Forget the Umbrella in the Afternoon
- » Sunny and Warm Weather Forecast For Bulgaria Today, Rain and Thunder in the Afternoon
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C