Repair of both Tubes of the Vitinya Tunnel on the Hemus Highway is Officially Completed
Today, the repair of both pipes of the Vitinya tunnel on the Hemus highway is officially completed, and the pipe was opened in the direction to Sofia in the morning, reported bTV.
During the repair of the longest tunnel in Bulgaria were installed energy-efficient LED lighting, video surveillance, fire alarm and announcement system. At the entrances, a traffic light system was also installed.
The Road Agency said the traffic in the direction to Varna would be stopped today. The reason is to carry out an inspection of the bridge immediately after the Vitinya tunnel, which has also been refurbished in recent months.
During the inspection, road traffic will be redirected to the Sofia pipe.
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.