Archaeologists Find Ancient Thracian Fortress near Bulgaria’s Burgas Bulldozed by Treasure Hunter
An Ancient Thracian fortress from the Late Hellenistic Period (2th-1st century BC) has been discovered by archaeologists near the town of Izvor, Burgas District, in Southeast Bulgaria, after the site had been damaged by a treasure hunter.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » Archaeologists Found the Oldest Gun in the World (Video)
- » Archaeologists Investigate Roman Reservoir in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Scientists have Discovered Antarctica Plants from the Ancient Continent of Gondwana
- » The Ancient Egypt Museum in Cairo Shows the "Screaming Mummy"
- » A Tile with the Oldest Script in the World is Found Near Nova Zagora
- » Archaeologists have Discovered Ancient Facilities for Beer and Bread Production