Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
For the first nine months of the year, exports of goods from Bulgaria increased by 14% compared to the same period of the previous year and amounted to EUR 19.6 billion, which ranks us in the top five of the EU countries on this indicator.
Deputy Economy Minister Lachezar Borisov said at a round table "Is the Time of New Protectionism Coming?", Organized by the Higher School of Insurance and Finance, writes Investor.bg.
The topic of the discussion was the new protectionist tendencies in the world and their consequences for the Bulgarian foreign trade.
Deputy Minister Borisov pointed out that, according to Eurostat data for the period January - September 2017, exports of Bulgarian goods to European Union countries increased by 11% and for third countries by over 20%. According to him, the Ministry of Economy will continue to support exports as the export of goods has become one of the main sources of growth in the Bulgarian economy.
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Sales of New Cars in Bulgaria Increased by 55%
- » Viet Nam News: Bulgarian Wines to be Presented in Hà Nội
- » Bulgaria Signs Deal to Invest in Iran's Solar Energy Projects
- » Industrial Production Grows 2.8% YoY in October
- » For Ninth Consecutive Month, Industrial Production is Growing on an Annual Basis