Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
For the first nine months of the year, exports of goods from Bulgaria increased by 14% compared to the same period of the previous year and amounted to EUR 19.6 billion, which ranks us in the top five of the EU countries on this indicator.
Deputy Economy Minister Lachezar Borisov said at a round table "Is the Time of New Protectionism Coming?", Organized by the Higher School of Insurance and Finance, writes Investor.bg.
The topic of the discussion was the new protectionist tendencies in the world and their consequences for the Bulgarian foreign trade.
Deputy Minister Borisov pointed out that, according to Eurostat data for the period January - September 2017, exports of Bulgarian goods to European Union countries increased by 11% and for third countries by over 20%. According to him, the Ministry of Economy will continue to support exports as the export of goods has become one of the main sources of growth in the Bulgarian economy.
- » The Protection Against Hail of Farmland Increases from 25% to 90%
- » Nearly 25% Increase in the Construction Production, NSI
- » Bulgartransgaz to Acquire Assets of South Stream Bulgaria
- » U.S. to Overtake Russia as World's Biggest Oil Producer by 2019 Latest: IEA
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU