In 13 Seconds, the Largest Indoor Stadium in the World was Destroyed (Video)
Only 13 seconds were enough to blow up the whole structure of the largest indoor stadium in the world - the Georgia Dome. The 25-year-old stadium hosted US football and basketball games was one of the venues of the finals in the gymnastics event during the 1996 Olympics.
The demolition itself was planned 2 years ago. At the base of the stadium, 3000 holes were drilled and 2.5 tons of explosives were placed. First, the walls were blown, and then the rest.
- » Turkey: The Countries Supporting the Kurds in Afrin are Becoming our Target
- » Twitter Blocked More than 1,000 Users for "Targeted Spam"
- » Turkey Announced the Offensive Against the Syrian City of Afrin
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion