Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
Fully autonomous vehicles with no pedals, steering wheel, exterior mirrors and cab driver will appear on the UK roads in 2021. Corrections to the relevant laws are currently being prepared, initially referring only to test prototypes, reports The Guardian.
Mike Hose, executive director of carmaker and trader organization, said they all fully supported the government's efforts to make the UK one of the world's best places to develop, test and sell autonomous vehicles.
"These machines will transform both our roads and our society because they will greatly reduce the number of accidents. In this way, they will also bring billions of pounds into the economy of the country. We are looking forward to the beginning of cooperation with the government in this area, "said Hose.
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Sales of New Cars in Bulgaria Increased by 55%
- » Viet Nam News: Bulgarian Wines to be Presented in Hà Nội
- » Bulgaria Signs Deal to Invest in Iran's Solar Energy Projects
- » Industrial Production Grows 2.8% YoY in October
- » For Ninth Consecutive Month, Industrial Production is Growing on an Annual Basis