Protests in Front of All Prisons in the Country are Expected
After employees of the prisons in Sofia, Stara Zagora and Burgas have already expressed their dissatisfaction with the low salaries in the sector, two more prisons will follow their example today.
Employees from prisons, arrests and security guards in Varna and Vratsa will protest in front of the prisons in both cities today, reported BGNES.
Protests are expected on November 23 in the following cities:
Belene, 08.30; Plovdiv, 09.00; Boychinovtsi, 09.00; Lovech, 11.00h;
on November 27 in Bobov Dol, 09.00h.
and also on 28th of November in Sliven, 12.00h.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country