The Pentagon: The Taliban Control at Least a Third of Afghanistan
The Taliban are controlling not less than a third of Afghanistan, the Pentagon has admitted, reports sega.
In order to limit their financial resources, US aviation launched bombings against drug production workshops.
The blows were in the southern province of Helmand, where eight opium labs were destroyed. American estimates of poppy cultivation and drug production make the Taliban earn about USD 200 million a year.
A week ago, the UN warned that opium poppy fields had reached a record high of about 3.3 million decares.
- » Pope Apologizes to Sexual Abuse Victims for Comments that "Wounded Many"
- » Scientists Calculated when Men will Disappear
- » U.S. Еmbassy to Мove to Jerusalem by the Еnd of 2019
- » The Chinese Quantum Satellite Exchanges Data at 7600 Kilometers
- » 82% of the World's Wealth is in the Hands of 1% of the People
- » Lavrov: The Rusophobia of the West Today is Unprecedented