Skoda To Start Production Of Electric Vehicles By 2020
Skoda Auto is going to produce models that run purely on electric at their Mlada Boleslav site.
As of 2019, the brand will also be manufacturing electrical components for plug-in hybrids. The production of electric vehicles and parts is a significant step in the implementation of the brand's future strategy. "Skoda's future will be electric," says CEO Bernhard Maier.
"By 2025, we plan to offer five purely electrically powered models in various segments. We are pleased that the first all-electric Skoda will be built in the Czech Republic. This decision underlines the Group's confidence in the Skoda workforce.
This is an important step for the future of the Skoda brand and the Czech Republic as an automotive location."
- » Bulgaria Signs Deal to Invest in Iran's Solar Energy Projects
- » Daily Mail: Bulgaria has Enough Bitcoins to Pay off FIFTH of National Debt
- » Apple is Reportedly Buying Shazam For $400mln
- » Industrial Production Grows 2.8% YoY in October
- » For Ninth Consecutive Month, Industrial Production is Growing on an Annual Basis
- » The Bulgarian Government Holds More Than $ 3 Billion in Bitcoin