NIMH: Changing Clouds Over Bulgaria Today, no Significant Rains
There will be changing cloudiness over the country today, often substantial in the afternoon, but without significant rains.
Light to moderate wind will blow from West-Northwest. Maximum temperatures will range between 5°C and 10°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions