NIMH: Changing Clouds Over Bulgaria Today, no Significant Rains
There will be changing cloudiness over the country today, often substantial in the afternoon, but without significant rains.
Light to moderate wind will blow from West-Northwest. Maximum temperatures will range between 5°C and 10°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Strong Snowfall and an Erupting Volcano Caused Chaos in Japan
- » Philippine Volcano Spews Lava 700 Meters into the Sky
- » Earthquake of 8.2 on the Richter Scale Shook Alaska, There is Danger of Tsunami
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Increasing Cloudiness Sometimes
- » Indonesia Earthquake - 6.1-Magnitude
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away