Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
About 3500 young teachers started work this school year, which is more than 4 times more than the previous one, when about 800 people were newly recruited.
The data is provided by the Syndicate of Bulgarian Teachers at the Confederation of Independent Trade Unions in Bulgaria (CITUB) and were announced on Monday by the President of the Union, Yanka Takeva. She thinks young teachers are motivated to start work by raising wages, improving working conditions in schools and kindergartens, and hoping that public opinion on the profession will improve.
Takeva reminded that some 39,000 lecturers will retire in the coming years. The large number of teachers in retirement and retirement age can not be compensated for by young entrants in their system. The Ministry of Education and Science has previously announced that besides attracting more young people to education, there will also be work on retention of retired teachers
- » This Bulgarian Business School Offers Bitcoin Scholarships
- » Number of Students in Bulgaria Decreased by 17% Due to the Low Birth rates and Migration
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods