Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
German automotive giant Volkswagen announced on Monday that it plans to invest 22.8 billion euros to improve the operations of its leading automobile production plants from 2018 to 2022 with a focus on electric vehicles , BNR reported.
The focus of the investments, which are part of the company's strategy, known as Transform 2025+, will be on the further development of modular production, the continuation of model production and further efforts in the field of electric cars.
Volkswagen today presented a long-term cost program worth 34 billion euros, aimed at strengthening the company's position on the electric vehicle market.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector