Car Drivers Are Now Passing Without Restrictions Through the "Vitinya" Tunnel
Car drivers pass without restrictions through the ''Vitinya'' tunnel on the Hemus motorway. This was announced by the press center of the Road Infrastructure Agency. Today, at 12.00, the movement in the renovated tube for Sofia is restored, with new lighting and video surveillance and fire alarm systems.
With the completion of the planned activities, traffic from the capital to Northern Bulgaria is now unconstrained in the two pipes of the longest tunnel in Bulgaria ''Vitinya'' (1195 m).
The tunnel for Sofia on the "Vitinya" tunnel is already with energy-efficient LED lighting. 354 pcs. lighting fixtures. The facility is equipped with a new power supply system, video surveillance, fire alarm and alarm system. To improve traffic safety, a traffic light system and variable traffic signs have been installed.
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs