In Bolivia Began a Meeting of Countries - Exporters of Natural Gas
From November 24, Bolivia will hold a fourth meeting of gas exporting countries that control 70 percent of global blue-fuel reserves, 40 percent of gas pipelines and 65 percent of global LNG trades, reports TASS.
The Forum of Exporters of Gas is an international, intergovernmental organization established in 2008.
Its members are Algeria, Bolivia, Venezuela, Egypt, Iran, Qatar, Libya, Nigeria, UAE, Russia, Trinidad and Tobago, Equatorial Guinea. Observer countries are the Netherlands, Norway, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Oman, Peru and Azerbaijan.
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
- » Russian Gas Supplies to Italy have Resumed
- » Part of Europe Left Without Gas Due to the Explosion in Austria
- » Bulgargaz Wants to Raise the Gas Price by 3% from January
- » EUR 60 million is the Estimated Value of the Pipeline for the New Gas Connection with Greece
- » Improving Energy Efficiency is One of the Main Goals of Bulgaria