There is no Trace of the Missing Argentinean Submarine
The search for the missing Argentine submarine continues. The seven satellite signals that are probably emitted by the San Juan submarine have not helped establish where it is.
The communication connection of the submarine with a 44-member crew was lost on Wednesday when the submarine was about 430km east of the Argentine coast.
Yesterday there was a storm in the area that complicated the search. It includes ships and aircraft from Argentina, the United States, Britain, Chile and Brazil, BNT reported.
Sailors aboard the submarine have oxygen, food and water for two weeks.
- » Former Playboy Model Says Trump Tried to Pay her after Sex
- » Czech PM Babis Says will 'Probably' Expel Russian Spies
- » After 14 years: A Man Finds his Lost Cat
- » Smoking Freely will be Allowed in Bars and Restaurants in Austria for Now
- » Automation Threatens 800 Million Jobs, but Technology Could Still Save us, Says Report
- » The European Union Will Lift Visas for Kosovo by the End of 2018