Today with a Secret Vote, EU Countries Decide Location of Two Euro-agencies after Brexit
At the EU Council in Brussels by secret ballot today will be designated the cities that will host two European agencies - the European Medicines Agency and the European Banking Authority after Brexit, reports sega.
They are currently in London.
A total of 19 European cities were proposed to host the Medicines Agency. For now, Bratislava and Milan are the favorites. Of the eight candidates for the European Banking Authority with the most chances are Frankfurt and Vienna. Bulgaria has also submitted its application to the Medicines Agency, but received one of the lowest ratings from the European Commission.
At the suggestion of the Estonian Presidency, ballot papers will be burned after the election.
- » French Rail Strike Turning into Major Challenge For Macron
- » Macron Launches Drive to Boost French Language Around World
- » “I am Prepared to Go to Prison if Belgium Decides to Extradite Me,” says Puigdemont
- » The European Elections will be Held Between 23 and 26 May Next Year
- » EU Municipalities Today Are Applying For Wireless Internet Financing
- » Statement by the Foreign Affairs Council on the Salisbury Attack