Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
Today in Pernik there will be a liturgy in memory of those who died in the car crash near the village of Mikre, reported BGNES.
The church ritual will begin at 9.00 am in the central church of St. Ivan Rilski.
9 people from the town of Pernik were killed in the accident on Friday.
November 20th was declared a day of mourning in Pernik Municipality.
- » The Actress Dafina Katsarska is One of the Two Women Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » One More Member of Motorhead Died
- » Singer Johnny Hallyday Dies Aged 74
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies