Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
Today in Pernik there will be a liturgy in memory of those who died in the car crash near the village of Mikre, reported BGNES.
The church ritual will begin at 9.00 am in the central church of St. Ivan Rilski.
9 people from the town of Pernik were killed in the accident on Friday.
November 20th was declared a day of mourning in Pernik Municipality.
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92
- » Milos Forman Two-Time Oscar Winning Directo Dead At 86
- » Winnie Mandela, South African Anti-apartheid Crusader, Dies at 81
- » France to Pay National Tribute to Officer Killed in Friday Hostage Crisis
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76