Discovery Networks Announced a Partnership with The Sales House in Bulgaria
Discovery Networks Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa (CEEMEA), a division of Discovery Communications, a global leader in entertainment, announced the start of collaboration in sales of ads with The Sales House in Bulgaria.
Starting today, The Sales House will present Discovery's strong Discovery brand portfolio like Discovery Channel, TLC and Investigation Discovery (ID), replacing the New Broadcasting Group, which has been supporting the media since 2011.
Discovery engages lively societies around the world, providing them with content featuring a variety of genres - factual, lifestyle, mystery, entertainment.
Discovery's portfolio includes 13 television brands, 3 of which are open to local advertisers, Discovery Channel, TLC and Investigation Discovery (ID). Discovery is constantly evolving and enriching its content to make it relevant to the local audience.
- » Saudi Arabia Lifts Ban on Cinemas
- » UNICEF Called for Greater Access for Children to the Internet
- » Older People Should Play Video Games
- » A Major Breakdown of the Heat Supply Left the Southern Districts of Sofia without Heating
- » The Nobel Prizes For 2017 will be Awarded in Stockholm and Oslo
- » Yellow Code For a Strong Wind Across The Country