NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
The weather will remain unchanged today. It will be mostly cloudy and rains will fall in many areas. There will be light to moderate wind from East-Northeast.
Temperatures will range between 7°C and 12°C in most areas, in Sofia around 7-8°C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told FOCUS News Agency.
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO
- » The First Plants Appeared 500 Million Years Ago
- » Clouds With Rain Today, Maximum Temperatures of 4-9°C
- » An Earthquake Shook Britain
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C