WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) refused to return the license to the Russian agency (RUSADA), reports sega.
The decision of the board taken in Seoul raises serious doubts as to whether Russia will be allowed to participate in the Winter Olympics in PyeongChang in 2018. The final decision on this issue should be taken by the IOC Executive Bureau, which will meet between 5 and 7 December.
According to the authorities in Russia, the local anti-doping agency has met all WADA requirements to obtain a license again. RUSADA's rights were suspended in November 2015 - after accusations that Russia had built up a doping blocking system.
- » CSKA Sofia Eliminated Ludogorets in the Bulgarian Cup Competition
- » Dimitrov Dive Volley Named Masters 1000 Golden Hot Shot (Video)
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia