Ancient Thracian Warrior’s Grave Containing Gold Plated Beads Found near Bulgaria’s Black Sea Town Primorsko
A grave of an Ancient Thracian warrior from the 4th-3rd century BC whose funeral inventory contains gold plated ceramic beads has been discovered by archaeologists in a burial mound in Silihlyar, an area near Bulgaria’s Black Sea resort of Primorsko.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » An Ancient Port City was Found near Naples (Video)
- » Archaeologists Found the Oldest Gun in the World (Video)
- » Archaeologists Investigate Roman Reservoir in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Scientists have Discovered Antarctica Plants from the Ancient Continent of Gondwana
- » The Ancient Egypt Museum in Cairo Shows the "Screaming Mummy"
- » A Tile with the Oldest Script in the World is Found Near Nova Zagora