Proposal: BGN 510 Min Salary From January
BGN 510 minimum salary from January - this proposal has already been uploaded for public discussion. The Cabinet is about to decide, reported bTV.
According to Social Minister Bisser Petkov, the growth of nearly 11% will stimulate labor market activity, increase the incomes of the lowest paid and increase purchasing power.
The new minimum wage will become a new minimum amount for the payment of social security contributions to employees.
- » Inflation in Bulgaria for February 2018 is 0.3%
- » In 2017 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 10.8% in Comparison with 2016
- » Bulgarian Exports to Third Countries Decreased by 16.3%
- » EU Women Earn 16 % Less than Men: Eurostat
- » GDP for 2017 Increased by 3.6 per 100 Compared to 2016
- » China Expects its Huge Economy to Grow More Slowly This Year