Ekathimerini: Storm System Hiits Western Greece, Causes Rock Falls
Motorists in western Greece are advised to exercise extreme caution, as a weather system that claimed at least 15 lives in Attica on Wednesday struck towns like Ioannina, Metsovo and Zitsa, Ekathimerini reported.
Local media reported rock falls and mud slides on many parts of the road network, while meteorologists have also warned of flash floods similar to those that struck the seaside towns of Mandra and Nea Peramos in western Attica on Wednesday, causing the death of 15 people.
- » Tropical Storm Brings Flooding to Philippines
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 13-18°C
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Scientists Found Microorganisms in Antarctica that were Thought to be Unable to Live on Earth