Grigor Dimitrov Will Play His Last ATP Final Group Tournament Match in London on Friday
Grigor Dimitrov will play his last ATP final group tournament match in London on Friday (November 17th), with the start of the meeting at about 22:00, reported bTV.
The rival of the Bulgarian who has already secured a place in the semifinals will be Pablo Karenio Busta.
Dimitrov and Busta have met 4 times so far, having 2 wins.
Grigor defeated Busta in 2015 (in Paris) and 2014 (in Madrid).
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
- » Dimitrov through in Monte Carlo
- » PSG are Ligue 1 Champions!
- » Manchester City are the New Premier League Champions