Grigor Dimitrov Will Play His Last ATP Final Group Tournament Match in London on Friday
Grigor Dimitrov will play his last ATP final group tournament match in London on Friday (November 17th), with the start of the meeting at about 22:00, reported bTV.
The rival of the Bulgarian who has already secured a place in the semifinals will be Pablo Karenio Busta.
Dimitrov and Busta have met 4 times so far, having 2 wins.
Grigor defeated Busta in 2015 (in Paris) and 2014 (in Madrid).
- » Grigor Dimitrov will Go Out for the Quarterfinals at the Australian Open on Tuesday
- » Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time