Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
Municipalities will receive additional funds from the budget of the Ministry of Education and Science. BGN 440 796 are provided for two educational programs. This was decided by the government at its meeting on Wednesday reports medipool.
The bulk of the funds are for 234 municipal kindergartens and schools. They will receive BGN 402 720 for additional training of the children from the preparatory groups. The aim is to create conditions for an equal start of children when they enter the first grade, the government press release says. Another BGN 38 076 is given to the municipalities for the closure or transformation of the schools, as well as for the establishment of primary schools.
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » This Bulgarian Business School Offers Bitcoin Scholarships
- » Number of Students in Bulgaria Decreased by 17% Due to the Low Birth rates and Migration
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria