Our Best Tennis Player Qualified For the Semi-Final of the London Tournament
Our best tennis player qualified for the semi-final of the London tournament.
The best Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov played an impressive match against Belgian David Goffen and defeated him in 2 sets - 6: 0 and 6: 2, reports Gong.bg
Thus, for the first time in his career, Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the semi-finals of the tournament of the 8 best tennis players on the planet, gained an additional 200 points and can climb the world rankings.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells