GERB: The EC Report is an Objective Assessment of the Government's Work
GERB are pleased with the Brussels report for our country and believe that it is an objective assessment of the government's work.
''It is up to us whether the procedure under the Mechanism for Cooperation and Evaluation will be terminated in 2018'', Tsvetan Tsvetanov said. He stressed that there are no new recommendations in the report.
''I want to urge everyone to work in the interests of the state'', "he said.
Tsvetanov apologized to the Bulgarian citizens for what happened in the plenary hall today, in his words it was provoked by the BSP.
The BSP, however, has said they can not understand why the government is so happy about the report.
''This report is a failure'', said BPM MP Krum Zarkov.
The The Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) identified the report as an objective failure as well.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country