Authorities Seized 17 Illegal Migrants near Kostinbrod
The police seized 17 illegal migrants in the Kostinbrod area. Their detention took place after about 18:15 yesterday City District officials responded to an alert signal for a suspect group of about 20 people with backpacks walking on the road near the village of Dramsha.
A total of 17 Afghans, of which only one with appropriate documents from the State Agency for Refugees, were identified on the spot. The group, consisting of 13 minors and four adults, was brought to Rostov-Kostinbrod for the continuation of their work with the employees of Migration Group at the Department of Migration-Sofia.
- » A Case About a Brutal Murder was Solved in Just Few Hours
- » Spain Accused Shakira of Tax Evasion
- » Bulgaria Joins 'International Operation' Against the Digital Currency Investment Scheme OneCoin
- » Jewelry Studio in Burgas was Blown up
- » Terrorists Attacked a Hotel in Kabul
- » Teenager Rushed into a Russian School with an Axe and Lit it on Fire (Video)