Russia Plans to Spend EUR 320 Billion for Arms for 10 Years
Next week, President Vladimir Putin will hold a series of meetings to co-ordinate the new state weapons program for the period 2018-2027, Kommersant said.
According to the edition, there will be meetings with representatives of the Ministry of Defense, members of the government and the defense and industrial complex, the pre-announced amount of funds is about 320 billion euros, which should ensure a balanced development of all types and generations of troops over the next ten years.
After talks with senior military representatives, from Kommersant said the series of sessions would be from November 20 to November 23. The talks will be held at Sochi's Putin residence. President's spokesperson Dmitry Peskov confirmed the preparation of the forthcoming meetings before the edition but did not come into any detail.
- » The Netherlands Donated Minibuses to the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior for Transport of Migrants
- » US Fighters Fired Signaling Missiles to Russian Warplanes
- » S&D Group President: Romania and Bulgaria are Ready to Join Schengen
- » Government Approved Additional Funds Up to BGN 19 970 000 to Repair 15 MiG-29 Fighter Jets
- » The Military Ministry will Pay BGN 81 Million for the Repair of 15 MiGs
- » Washington, Seoul and Tokyo Begin Two-day Joint Military Exercises