China will Send a Special Representative to North Korea
China will send a special representative of President Xi Jinping on Friday to North Korea, said Xinhua News Agency quoted by the France press as saying today.
Sun Tao, a senior representative of the Communist Party's International Bureau, will have the task of informing Pyongyang about the developments in the party congress where Xi was re-elected as head of the regime, Xinhua said.
Beijing, the main diplomatic and economic supporter of North Korea, supported and implemented several international sanctions against Pyongyang. Sending a Special Representative comes amid worsening relations between Beijing and Pyongyang over the North Korean nuclear and ballistic program, AFP reminds.
- » Paris: The Requirements Imposed by Trump on Europeans Sometimes Sound like Ultimatums
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Meeting of Heads of Parliamentary Committees for Union Affairs Held in Sofia
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid