Frans Timmermans: We See Progress in Many Areas in Bulgaria, but Still More Work is Needed
"We see progress in many areas, but still more work is needed," said EU Commission First Vice President Vice-President, Frans Timmermans, on the Commission's report on progress in Bulgaria under the Co-operation and Verification Mechanism, reported BGNES.
"I hope the Bulgarian government will implement all the planned reforms and avoid the retreat in order to put an end to the monitoring mechanism in line with the Commission's mandate," he said.
Expect more details.
- » Conference on Long-term Sustainability and Innovation Infrastructures to Industry and Society
- » International Conference on the Future of Work
- » EU Presidency Puts Lagging Bulgarian Science in the Spotlight
- » The European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) Executive Board Meeting
- » Fighting "Energy Poverty'' Will be Discussed Today at a Conference, Part of the Program of the Bulgarian EU Presidency
- » International Architecture Forum at the National Palace of Culture Dedicated to the Western Balkans