PM Borisov: We Grant BGN 50 Million for Christmas Allowances for Pensions
BGN 50 million will be given by the government for Christmas allowances for pensioners. Prime Minister Boyko Borisov announced at the beginning of the government meeting, quoted by BGNES.
The Prime Minister added that thanks to the good work of revenue agencies the tradition would be respected. BGN 40 will receive those retirees whose pensions are no more than 321 leva which is the new poverty line. NSSI data show that around 1,243,000 pensioners will receive the allowances in question.
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs