NIMH: It will Remain Mostly Cloudy with Maximum Temperatures of 9-14°C
The atmospheric pressure slightly exceeds the average for November and will further increase a little during the day.
The weather will remain mostly cloudy and light rains will fall in some areas, mainly in Southwestern Bulgaria. Light to moderate wind will blow from East-Northeast. Maximum temperatures are expected at between 9°C and 14°C, in the remote southwestern regions to 16°C, in Sofia – 9-10°C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » Deadly Storm Causes Dutch and German Transport Chaos
- » Emergency Situation Declared in Smolyan and Karlovo
- » Dirty Air Above the Norm in 10 Cities in Bulgaria
- » Yellow Warning for Strong Winds in Place For the Whole Country
- » Strong Wind has led to Road Problems
- » NIMH: Precipitation in the Country to Stop, Maximum Temperatures at 0-5°C