NIMH: It will Remain Mostly Cloudy with Maximum Temperatures of 9-14°C
The atmospheric pressure slightly exceeds the average for November and will further increase a little during the day.
The weather will remain mostly cloudy and light rains will fall in some areas, mainly in Southwestern Bulgaria. Light to moderate wind will blow from East-Northeast. Maximum temperatures are expected at between 9°C and 14°C, in the remote southwestern regions to 16°C, in Sofia – 9-10°C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » Increased Cloud Throughout the Country, Light Rain in Some Places in Western Bulgaria
- » Rain in Southern and Eastern Bulgaria Today
- » Global Warming Leads to Global Death of Species
- » Earthquake of Magnitude 4/7 on the Richter Scale was Recorded in the Vrancea Mountain, Romania
- » Environment Minister: No Contamination Found in Water in Bregovo
- » Airlines Call Off Most Boston Flights as Winter Storm Slams Region