EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel: Open Dialogue is the Key to Solving the "Fake News"
Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society, Maria Gabriel, launched a public consultation and announced the creation of a high-level expert group on fake news.
This took place at a special conference in Brussels with the participation of stakeholders.
"At the heart of my actions is the protection of citizens' right to quality information, which is one of the foundations of our democracy," said Gabriel Gabriel at the opening of the forum.
"I want an open and wide discussion about the fake news to take action to connect with this phenomenon and to overcome the challenges facing us, "she added.
- » Bulgaria is at the Last Places in the European Union in People Working in the Field of Culture
- » Le Point: Mariya Gabriel is One of the Most Actively Working Commissioners
- » Informal Meeting of EU Foreign Ministers Starts Today in Sofia
- » German Politician Opposed the Accession of Bulgaria to Schengen
- » The Website of the Bulgarian Presidency is Translated Automatically into 24 Languages
- » An Informal Meeting of Tourism Ministers From the European Union will be Held Today in Sofia