Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods
Modernizing schools and introducing innovative teaching approaches. These are part of the education priorities that will be in focus during the upcoming Bulgarian Presidency of the European Council in 2018. What does this mean for students and teachers?
One of the main goals of the education office is related to inclusive education and the prevention of school dropouts, Nova said.
To this end, it will be discussed the creation of a unified platform where parties can exchange information whether immigrant children living in the country are enrolled and attend school there.
Focus will also be on teachers - enhancing their competencies and raising public and political confidence in the profession.
Last but not least, among the priorities is the development of the professional fields - those that will be needed the most in labor market in the future. Namely the promotion of engineering and natural sciences, mathematics, entrepreneurship and technology.
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » The MES will Try Move All Students into One Shift by 2021
- » Students From the EU 'to get £13,000 Brexit Loans From the UK