Road repairs begin in the Petrohan Pass
Road repairs begin in the Petrohan Pass. Nearly 21 kilometers, located in the Sofia region, will be renewed, the Road Infrastructure Agency announced, quoted by bTV.
It is about the section between Buchin Pass and Berkovitsa. The project is funded through European funds through the European Regional Development Fund and the national budget. The money amounts to BGN 12 million.
The repairs will begin with the most necessary activities for drainage and cutting of bushes.
The duration of the contract is fifteen months.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System