Trump Left the Philippines without Attending the East Asian Summit
US President Donald Trump opted out of the annual summit of East Asian countries in the Philippines due to a delay in the program and left the country, Reuters reported.
President Trump told reporters on a presidential plane that he read his statement, prepared for the meeting, in a working lunch with East Asian leaders, he will be replaced by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. The implementation of the forum program was slowed down by about 90 minutes.
- » Bulgaria, Macedonia Sign a Deal on Cutting Roaming Charges
- » PM Boyko Borisov will Participate in the Fifth Eastern Partnership Summit
- » Surprise! Turkish President with First Visit to Greece in 65 Years
- » Surprising Checks in Stores about Christmas Decorations and Fireworks
- » Romanian Government Survives Censure Motion
- » Gallup: 79% of Bulgarians do not Want Early Elections