Bulgarian Vice President Will be on a Working Visit to the Republic of Albania
On 14 and 15 November 2017, Vice President Iliana Yotova will be on a working visit to the Republic of Albania, reported BGNES.
In Tirana, Iliana Yotova will hold meetings with Albania's President Ilir Meta, Parliament Speaker Gramoz Ruçi and Prime Minister Edi Rama, the head of state's press service has said.
The program of the visit foresees a meeting of the Vice-President with Albanian MPs, who contributed to the adoption of the Law on the Bulgarian Minority, as well as with the Bulgarian Honorary Consul in the Republic of Albania Selim Hoxha.
Later in the day, in the building of the Bulgarian embassy in Tirana, Vice President Yotova will meet with representatives of the Bulgarian community in Albania.
On 15 November, Vice President Yotova will be a guest at the Bulgarian Sunday School "Hristo Botev" in the Albanian capital.
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Serbia's President Alexander Vucic Arrives on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic will be on a Working Visit to Bulgaria Tomorrow
- » Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Victor Orban Called For Reliable EU Border Protection
- » Boyko Borisov will have Dinner with European Leaders at Hertoginnedal Castle near Brussels
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia will Develop a Strategic Partnership