Strong Earthquake off the Coast of Costa Rica
A 6.8 magnitude earthquake was recorded last night off the coast of Costa Rica, not far from the capital of San Jose, the United States Geophysical Institute reported.
It has an epicenter 71 km southwest of San Jose at a depth of 10 km.
- » There was a Slight Earthquake in the Region of Shumen
- » Climate Change Could Deny You Your Favorite Cup of Coffee
- » New Earthquake in Iran, Dozens were Injured
- » Good Weather over the Weekend, Next Week Begins with Snow
- » 3-Year Old Bear Was Shot Near the Village of Enina
- » Ministers Discuss the Air Pollution Problems in Bulgaria