Strong Earthquake off the Coast of Costa Rica
A 6.8 magnitude earthquake was recorded last night off the coast of Costa Rica, not far from the capital of San Jose, the United States Geophysical Institute reported.
It has an epicenter 71 km southwest of San Jose at a depth of 10 km.
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today
- » 15 Minutes Hail and Disaster in Byala Slatina, Northwestern Bulgaria