The state is working to Solve the Problem of the Lack of Highly Qualified Labor Force
The state is working in the long and short term to solve the problem of the lack of highly qualified labor force, said Minister of Social Affairs Bisser Petkov, quoted by BGNES.
Petkov participated in the conference "Education, Labor Market and Business", organized jointly by Rousse University and the Employment Agency. The most serious is the shortage of engineers and IT specialists, according to his words.
''For the short-term solution of this imbalance between demand and supply of highly qualified work, the Social Ministry and the National Assembly are working towards lightening the Blue Card regime, which provides the opportunity to hire highly qualified workers from countries outside the European Union, "the minister said.
- » Car Drivers Are Now Passing Without Restrictions Through the "Vitinya" Tunnel
- » Bulgarian PM: We Must All Strive For Peace. War is Worse Than Anything
- » How is it Most Profitable to Heat During the Winter?
- » Nearly 300 Machines Have Cleaned the Republican Roads Last Night
- » The Total Income Average Per Household Member During the Q3 of 2017 is 1 431 BGN
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Present a Public Lecture on the Subject "Bulgaria, the Balkans, Europe and the World