The state is working to Solve the Problem of the Lack of Highly Qualified Labor Force
The state is working in the long and short term to solve the problem of the lack of highly qualified labor force, said Minister of Social Affairs Bisser Petkov, quoted by BGNES.
Petkov participated in the conference "Education, Labor Market and Business", organized jointly by Rousse University and the Employment Agency. The most serious is the shortage of engineers and IT specialists, according to his words.
''For the short-term solution of this imbalance between demand and supply of highly qualified work, the Social Ministry and the National Assembly are working towards lightening the Blue Card regime, which provides the opportunity to hire highly qualified workers from countries outside the European Union, "the minister said.
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria
- » 8 Stations of the Third Metro Line will be Ready by Autumn 2019
- » 13 Municipalities are Facing Bankruptcy, 49% of the Spending goes to Salaries
- » Parliament will Discuss an Updated National Security Strategy