Saad Hariri will Return to Lebanon
Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri, who is in Saudi Arabia, will return to his home country in the coming days. This is what he himself said in an interview with a Saudi TV channel.
His escape became the occasion for a scandal between Beirut and Riyadh. Hariri worries about his safety in the country because of the open criticism of the Hezbollah group and Iran.
- » CEM will Check if There is Censorship and Pressure in the Bulgarian National Television
- » PM Borisov had a Meeting with the Russian Ambassador
- » Borisov Discussed Preparations for the EU-Turkey Meeting with the Turkish Ambassador
- » 174 People Spent the Night at the Crisis Centre For Homeless People in the Capital
- » Bulgarian PM Discussed the Future Turkey-EU Meeting with Turkish Ambassador in Bulgaria - Hasan Ulusoy
- » The New Catalan Parliament Starts its Work Today