If You Want to Live on a Lonely Island This Job is For You
The Scottish Society for Wildlife Protection is looking to hire a man to monitor birds on a lonely island for an annual salary of $ 19,000, bTV reported.
It is the uninhabited island of Handa, which houses over 200,000 seabirds and is the most remote island in the UK.
The requested candidate must spend the months from March to September. Each summer the island visits over 7,000 tourists, four long-term volunteers and 45 that come to help only for a week. They assist in counting the birds.
"This is responsible position and requires excellent organizational skills combined with great adaptability, you will have to organize your own work program as well as that of the volunteer team," the company said.
Candidates should be in good physical shape and wish to work in a remote place. The incoming employee will have to travel every week to the nearest village to wash his clothes, use a bank, stores, and charge the gas bottle. Therefore he will need a driver's license and a vehicle. The apartment will be provided by the company and will be free of charge.
- » Bulgarians will be Able to Travel for Longer without Visas to Six Island States
- » Nearly 30% of the Bulgarian Business Expects Negatives from Brexit
- » Lidl will Open at least Seven New Stores in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Lidl will Reduce Plastic in its Products with 20% by 2025.
- » Over EUR 335 Million is the Export of Bulgarian Furniture in 2017
- » Bulgaria will Cooperate with Saudi Arabia in Agriculture