NIMH: Substantial Clouds Today, Possible Rains in Some Areas
There will be substantial cloudiness today, sometimes scattering and decreasing. Rains are expected in some areas.
In the morning, there will be fog in the Upper Thracian Plain. The wind will be moderate, stronger north of the mountains. In the evening, the wind will weaken, while in Western Bulgaria it will even stop.
The weather will be warm, with maximum temperatures of between 15° and 20°C, higher north of the mountains. In Sofia, the maximum temperature is expected to reach about 17°C, Boryana Markova from the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Strong Snowfall and an Erupting Volcano Caused Chaos in Japan
- » Philippine Volcano Spews Lava 700 Meters into the Sky
- » Earthquake of 8.2 on the Richter Scale Shook Alaska, There is Danger of Tsunami
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Increasing Cloudiness Sometimes
- » Indonesia Earthquake - 6.1-Magnitude
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away