Switzerland and Croatia Qualified for the World Cup in Russia in 2018
The national football teams of Switzerland and Croatia qualified for the finals of the World Cup in Russia next year after defeating the teams of Northern Ireland and Greece respectively in the barrages, reports Sportal.
In Basel the hosts kept their minimum lead of 1:0 from the first match in Belfast with the rematch finished without goals and the team of Vladimir Petkovic secured a visa for Russia.
The Croatian team will also participate in the World Cup, they also made a draw in their visit to Greece and eliminated their rival with a total score of 4: 1. In this way, two more finalists Europe remain to be unveiled.
Tonight, Sweden is visiting Italy after a 1-0 victory in the first match, and the tomorrow the teams of Ireland and Denmark face a rematch after a draw in Copenhagen.
- » Perfect Start for Grigor Dimitrov in Barcelona
- » Mohamed Salah: Liverpool Forward Voted PFA Player of the Year 2017-18
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
- » Dimitrov through in Monte Carlo