Switzerland and Croatia Qualified for the World Cup in Russia in 2018
The national football teams of Switzerland and Croatia qualified for the finals of the World Cup in Russia next year after defeating the teams of Northern Ireland and Greece respectively in the barrages, reports Sportal.
In Basel the hosts kept their minimum lead of 1:0 from the first match in Belfast with the rematch finished without goals and the team of Vladimir Petkovic secured a visa for Russia.
The Croatian team will also participate in the World Cup, they also made a draw in their visit to Greece and eliminated their rival with a total score of 4: 1. In this way, two more finalists Europe remain to be unveiled.
Tonight, Sweden is visiting Italy after a 1-0 victory in the first match, and the tomorrow the teams of Ireland and Denmark face a rematch after a draw in Copenhagen.
- » Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open