Yellow Code for Strong Wind in Six Areas in Bulgaria
A yellow code for strong winds has been announced on Monday for six areas in the country, reports mediapool.
The warning applies to Vratsa, Lovech, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Rousse and Kardzhali. In the evening, the wind will weaken, in Western Bulgaria, and it will slow down. It will be warm, with minimum temperatures mostly between 7 and 12 degrees, maximum - between 15 and 20 degrees.
On the Black Sea coast the clouds will be more, but will be almost without precipitation. It will blow a moderate to strong south wind, which will weaken until the evening. The maximum temperatures will be 16-19 degrees, the sea water temperature is 13-14 degrees.
- » Sunny and Warm Weather Forecast For Bulgaria Today, Rain and Thunder in the Afternoon
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C
- » Earthquake of 5.1 in the Southeastern Turkish Province of Adayman, Wounded People
- » Real Summer and 31 Degrees in Bulgaria in the Coming Days
- » Bears Saved Near Village of Daspat Are Under 24-Hour Surveillance
- » Warm and Sunny Today in Bulgaria – Maximum Temperatures at 25-30°C