Bulgaria is Engaged in Permanent Defense Cooperation in the EU
Bulgaria will sign a Notification on the permanent structured cooperation of the European Union (EU) in the field of defense. The official ceremony is in Brussels today and the country will be represented by Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva and Defense Minister Krasimir Karakachanov, reports sega.
The EU's External Affairs / Defense Council will also discuss the implementation of the global community security and defense strategy.
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg will also attend the meeting. EU-NATO cooperation will also be discussed and a meeting of the European Defense Agency's Steering Board will be held on the same day.
- » The European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) Executive Board Meeting
- » Fighting "Energy Poverty'' Will be Discussed Today at a Conference, Part of the Program of the Bulgarian EU Presidency
- » International Architecture Forum at the National Palace of Culture Dedicated to the Western Balkans
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria is a Leader in Mortality in the EU
- » Bulgarian Minister for the Presidency Lilyana Pavlova signs key EU legislation to ensure its timely entry into force
- » Bulgaria has Accepted 60 Migrants from EU Quotas