Bulgaria is Engaged in Permanent Defense Cooperation in the EU
Bulgaria will sign a Notification on the permanent structured cooperation of the European Union (EU) in the field of defense. The official ceremony is in Brussels today and the country will be represented by Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva and Defense Minister Krasimir Karakachanov, reports sega.
The EU's External Affairs / Defense Council will also discuss the implementation of the global community security and defense strategy.
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg will also attend the meeting. EU-NATO cooperation will also be discussed and a meeting of the European Defense Agency's Steering Board will be held on the same day.
- » The IMF Supports Bulgaria's Efforts to Enter the Eurozone Waiting Room
- » Prime Minister Borisov will Participate in the Regular European Council Meeting
- » Bulgaria has One of the Strongest Employment Growth Rates in the EU for the Quarter
- » Bulgaria is Among the EU Countries with the Highest Number of Old Aircraft
- » Kristalina Georgieva: I Expect Bulgaria to Enter the Eurozone Waiting Room Next Year
- » Bulgarian PM: EU integration of the Western Balkans Would be Among the Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the EU