The CIA has Confirmed Russia's Intervention in the Presidential Election
The CIA confirms allegations of Russia's interference in US presidential elections last year. "The conclusions of the intelligence services have not changed," the government said in a message quoted by the agencies.
The statement comes hours after President Donald Trump announced he believed Putin's assurances that Russia had nothing to do with the US election.
On Twitter, the US president described the conversation with Putin as good and condemned all who criticized his efforts to improve relations with Russia as haters and fools. Trump's Asian tour continues in the Philippines.
- » Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov will Represent the EU Council of G20 in Argentina
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,
- » Europol: 800 People From the Western Balkans are in the Ranks of the "Islamic State"
- » The European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) Executive Board Meeting
- » Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
- » NATO Set To Begin Move To New Brussels Headquarters