The EC has Positive Forecasts for the Bulgarian Economy
The European Commission is revising its forecast for the Bulgarian economy in a sharp upward direction. According to Brussels, this year our economic growth will be 3.9%, after the European Commission projected 2.9% in the spring. The reason - according to the EC, it is domestic consumption. Because of this, there has been an increase in imports, while our net exports are declining and their contribution to our economy will practically be zero.
The EC also reports another positive change - the move towards moderate inflation. For this year, Brussels expects 1% inflation after Bulgaria was in a state of deflation mostly because of the Plamen Oresharski government.
- » The EU Grants BGN 111 Million to Replace Solid Fuel Stoves and Heaters in 21 Bulgarian Cities
- » Producers of the Famous Bulgarian Rose Protest Because of the Low Purchase Price
- » First Comments from Euroleaders at the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » Virtual Reality – The future of European industry at WATIFY: Inspire to Transform
- » The best WATIFY Technological Transformation for 2018 is…
- » Minister of EC Presidency Pavlova: We will Investigate the Spending of EU Funds