Ambulances Activated the Sirens to Honour a Doctor
With sirens and lights of the ambulances, the workers in "Emergency Aid" in Rousse paid their last respects to Dr. Krasimir Yordanov - a protagonist in the documentary "Sofia's Last Ambulance" and one of the emblems of the Emergency Aid in Bulgaria.
At exactly 13:30, when the ceremony began in Sofia, the Rousse medics bowed their head for their colleague, who died at the age of 55.
- » EU's Top Court Says Poland Breached Air Pollution Rules
- » German Court to Decide on Fate of 15 million Diesel Cars
- » Earthquakes with a Force of More than 4 on the Richter Scale Near the Greek Islands of Zakynthos and Crete
- » Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 4.8 on the Richter Scale in Plovdiv And Asenovgrad
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th