Explosion at a Factory in Bursa, Four Dead
Four people were killed and five were injured today in an explosion at a factory in northwestern Turkish Bursa County, Bursa newspaper Izettin Kyuchuk reported, quoted by Turkish TV NTV.
The victims of the blast are admitted to a hospital. The explosion took place this morning in a steam boiler at the paint factory in Gursu. The cause of the blast is still unknown. Part of the factory has collapsed. The explosions have damaged the buildings around, causing panic among citizens. Fire teams and ambulances have been sent to the area.
- » Around 1,500 Migrants have been Rescued in the Last Three Days in the Mediterranean
- » A 7th Grader from Burgas Attempted Suicide in a School Bathroom
- » Big Fire Broke out in a Wafers Factory in Brussels
- » Two Children Die in a Fire in a Caravan in the Village of Shuma
- » A US Military Plane with 11 People on Board has Crashed into the Philippine Sea
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People